NTLK Re: A message from you contained offensive text

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 13:11:39 CDT

on 28-08-2000 1:58, MAILsweeper@recipe-dish-fenland.co.uk at
MAILsweeper2@recipe-dish.co.uk wrote:

> A mail message with subject Re: NTLK New StrongARM processor has been
> withheld from the intended recipient.
> As it may contain words and/or phrases which are inappropriate for business
> usage.
>
> The message was sent from robertbenschop@bigfoot.com to the following:
> newtontalk@planetnewton.com
>
> The mail item will be deleted after 21 days.
>
> Please try rephrasing and resend your e-mail.
>
> If you have further difficulty and require assistance please contact:-
>
> John Beveridge
> Recipe Dish
> Ext 2489

I know this happened before and at the time it was asked if the person with
this email address could resubscribe from another email address, so I'm
asking the same thing once more. (!)
(and maybe consult with you webmaster, seems that your company is using
overzealous and paranoid filtering software)

Robert Benschop