Re: NTLK Re: apple quicktake 200 digital camera & newton/tibetcompatibility?

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 00:14:26 CDT

At 10:58 PM -0500 8/29/00, Chris Browder wrote:
>Has anyone attempted the QT200? I had a bad data cable and about the time I
>tried it, I just found out because Tibet didn't see the QT, nor the
>desktop.... Also Tibet is online at Info-Newt, right?
>--

Also see Robert's longer listing of working cameras posted around this
time? yesterday.

Brian

>From the FAQ:
-------------
9) Can I use digital cameras with my Newton?

Yes you can. You need Tibet Software. This software is no longer supported,
and you can't get a registration code.

The following digital cameras will work with a MP2k and Tibet software:

     Agfa 1280
     Nikon CoolPix 900
     Fuji

The following cameras will not work: