NTLK Memory cards for MP120

From: Stewart Smith (stewart@softhome.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 19:42:34 CDT

Heya dudes,
I've managed to get myself a MP120 and am loving every bit of it. Just 2
things i really want for it - some more memory (for newtonbooks &
software) and maybe an ethernet card (for this i know i need NIE 2, and
for that i need more memory :)

I've looked up the FAQ and found i need Linear FlashRAM or SRAM cards, and
that the 5v/12v cards can be used and some 5v/5v can be.

I'm in Melbourne, Australia and am wondering if anyone knows any place
nearby (or anywhere in the country, don't mind paying for postage :) where
i can get any of these cards without making my bank manager too unhappy.

Thanks for the help,

Stewart Smith
ICQ 6734154
Phone +61 48844332