Re: NTLK Re: Quicktake?

From: Lui Frimmel (luifri@atnet.at)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 06:59:34 CDT

At 23:18 30.08.00 -0500, you wrote:
>The 150 ... I didn't like it as much as the 100 for some reason. My school
>has one. I HAD a 100 and I thought the 100s high quality images beat the
>150s...

Seen by todays digital cameras (like Nikon, Sony..) I wouldnt use the
terms "QuickTake" and "high quality images" in one sentence thats missing
the word "no" ;-)
As one of the QuickTake developers said: Starting into the project we were 2
years ahead the crowd, as we brought it to market we were 2 years behind..
Todays digital cameras (like the Nikon D1, CoolPix 900-990, Sonys etc)
are real photography tools and their picts can be printed for newspapers and
advertising.

Lui