Re: NTLK ANN: NGSP

From: ZACINCCEO@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 12:02:10 CDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 12:54:51 PM, BradleyS@artisansw.com writes:

<< Announcing the Newton Gold Shell Project:

I have found someone who will replace your green (or black ;) Newton Shell
with a solid gold one. Just imagine how cool it'll be!

Now, I know I let you guys down last time with my Silicon Graphics for the
Newton emulator but this one's definately going to happen. You must believe
me!

If 10 or more people sign up we should be able to keep the price under $25.
optional extras listed below: -

Diamond screen replacement : $10
Upgrade processor to twin G4s : $50
Minature 40 gig hard disk... etc.

I'll stop now. I've had my fun for the day. Sorry Zac. I know I can be a bit
of a b*%#ard sometimes. Good luck and see you all next time then.

Brad >>

I had to admit I laughed my @$$ off when I say the diamond screen replacement
lol but the project is true :)
-Zac