RE: NTLK Programming from other platforms?

From: Jim Anderson (jiman@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 13:50:17 CDT

        I use WINE to run NTK for Windows under Linux. It's pretty
straigtforward, so long as you save often for the inevitable crashes.
Personally, I'd love to see a graphical layout tool, inspector and
NewtonScript compiler that run on Linux...

Jim Anderson

"Roly-poly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian
restaurants with oriental women...yeah..."