NTLK Page Margins?

From: Patrick Meuleman (patrick2@goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 19:52:33 CDT

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I can't find anything about it in the
FAQ (maybe I'm just not looking hard enough). I don't do much printing but
I've noticed the few times that I have that the right hand margin is quite
large (about 8cm) whereas the left hand margin is fine. I'm printing from
Notes (I realise that you can set the margins when printing from Works) on a
MP2000u using A4 stationery. Is there anyway to adjust the margins?

Thanks,

Patrick.