NTLK Newton Traveller website questions

From: Peter Krug (biopwkx@panther.Gsu.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 09:42:13 EST

Hey folks,

I remember the original post here introducing the Newton traveller
Website. I can't seem to find a way to correspond with the creator
of the page. Does this site accept contributions? I have the ATT
Worldnet US Dialup numbers as a Newton book to add to this page, if
it is wanted. Also, if you use ATT Worldnet to connect your Newton
to the internet, if anyone wants it, I can send the book, NewtonPress
file, or a text file of the numbers to you. It's directly copied
from the page at att.net which I've found impossible to access on the
Newton using NetHopper.

Peter
Peter W. Krug