Re: NTLK Is there have JPEG plugin of NetHopper???

From: zenlin (yzlin@ms3.tomail.com.tw)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 02:34:39 EST

>i dont think so but NewtsCape has one and it also has a pluging to real
palm
>docs Its also supported by its developer. You can also save sites as Newton
>Books with it.
>its well worth the price

   I used NewtsCape ,too...But i had one problem in it...
 My NewtsCape can't display the correct chinese Big5 character
 even though i had change the System font to Chinese Big5 font..
 It's encoding selection also had problem...because i can't select
 any encoding slection ...It's fixed...
   Anyone can help me ???

zenlin

 pchome 免費電子信箱,申請請至: http://www.pchome.com.tw