NTLK Want to see the connection speed

From: Peter Edwardsson (Peter.Edwardsson@globalone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 10:53:10 EST

Does anyone know if there is an application for the Newton, there You
can see which speed Your modem is connecting to the internet? Should be
interesting to see, just for fun ;-)

/Peter

By the way. My Newton is working great now, since I made a total
brainwash, on the Newton of course :), and erased the Pretec card,a nd
installed everything from scratch. It took me some hours to reenter all
the name cards, but I didn't dare to reimport the name card file again.
It might be corrupted...

Thanks for all your help :)

--

Best regards Peter Edwardsson ------------------------------------------- Internet: peter.edwardsson@globalone.net ****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by: