NTLK Goodbye Beautiful World

From: Peter (pokeefe1@ic3.ithaca.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 00:39:19 EST

Well, I'm leaving you all. I think the Newton community is one of the very
best and most supportive of its kind. I have to sell my beloved 2000, for
I needed a bigger screen--and found one.
I am selling my perfectly working Newton 2000 with a 4meg Pretec memory card:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=253219271

We all are devoted to our gadgets, they allow us to show that we are
different from the norm. We do not carry around a big sign that says
"Microsoft", nor or all of our names "Bob." This is a "different" way of
doing, a different way of getting things done, the handheld way.

Thank you all.
-Peter O'Keefe

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com