NTLK OS update?

From: Todd Buhmiller (buhmiller@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 01:56:55 EST

I just recently upgraded my MP 120 from OS 1.3 to OS 2.0 buy using a new ROM
chip. Now I have seen links for and OS 2.0 update. Anybody know what it
is, do I need it, and if so, how do I use it, if the OS is burned into the
rom.

I love my newton, I just wish I would have bought one with backlighting. Oh
well maybe next time.

Thanks in advance.

Todd