Re: NTLK DashBoard script needed

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 22:34:00 EST

------
(I tried GestureLaunch's ability to launch to a particular letter in Names, but it's not nearly the same as being able to narrow down to the desired listing by entering _three_ letters on Speed's scribble pad.)

Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
------
Chris,
Ever thought of getting a Names enhancement package that does what you need and more? Try AddressAccess from Thornsten Lange < http://www.01019freenet.de/thorsten_lange/ >. I have always felt the Newton's Names and Dates were too basic to be really useful so AddressAccess and Timetrax have replaced them on my ButtonBar. I know it cost more but if you use Names a lot. it's well worth it.

I wouldn't trade Dashboard for Speed though.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com