NTLK MP2100 for sale

From: ken (slave1@cyberway.com.sg)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 08:46:50 EST

Hi all,
friend of mine asked me to post this to the list..
He has a MP2000 upgraded to 2100 specs by Apple. Included in the set are
the original boxes, the CD-ROM and Disks, a lightly used keyboard, PC and
Mac cables, power adapter.
I have not seen the unit, but I've been told that the screen is totally
scratch free..
He is asking for US$450, which includes air shipping worldwide, although a
OZ and US buyer would be better, since I've got friends heading back to
those countries in a couple of weeks.
I will be taking a look at the set in a couple of days, so if anyone is
interested, drop me a line, I'll let him know..

cheers
ken

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com