RE: NTLK Dates Names

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:39:34 EST

Caro Sebastiano -

I haven't found an "auto-dismiss" extension yet - I agree it would be useful
(if carefully used).

My better solution was to look at my Newton every night before sleeping, and
make sure all the floaters were dismissed. I also now have the habit of
reviewing what appointments I have the next morning. Your Newton is
obviously somewhere near your bed, so this should be easy enough.

(A lot of people on this list sleep with their Newtons - it's our big
secret. Some of us have even had to choose between our mates and our
Newtons! ;-)

Paul

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com