NTLK Deleting names and starting over? Still trying to get Act to work...

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 17:05:19 EST

As some may recall, my Act program crashes when trying to "normalize" my
names. I really need it to work, so I am willing to delete all of my names,
then try to open Act, at least get it running with no names, and then import
back in my names or something.

So what are my options to deleting my names and getting them back in safely?

I suppose the best thing would be to delete the entire name list and reenter
them, or just let Act import from my computer version of Act, but I have a
lot of names on my Newton which are not on my computer.

Any suggestions for the best course of action?

Thanks!
Drew

PS: I just read the tip to be careful deleting names as it will delete the
owner info, etc. Good tip.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com