NTLK Very Special Offer from the Newted Community!

From: Stacey Tenen (sysop@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 19:14:50 EST

Hello NewtonTalk Friends!

For a very limited time, you can join the Founder's ranks here at
Newted for free! PayPal is a new internet payment service that is
offering $10 to current users (Us) for referring new users (You) to
their service. It costs nothing to sign up and you can earn the
Newted Community a $10 credit for using us as your referrer. This
offer is only available to the first 100 Newted Community or new
users who sign up with us as their referrer. Just click on this link
to read more about the PayPal service and to easily and quickly ask
PayPal to make that $10 donation on your behalf. After your account
is fully activated and Newted has been notified of your contribution,
you can send us an email and we'll update your account status to
Founder's level, at no cost to you. Please note that this special
offer does not include a copy of the CD Mirror of our FTP archive,
but this DOES make you eligible for future Newted Community Giveaways.

Stacey Tenen
Sysop of the Newted Community
sysop@newted.dyndns.org
http://newted.dyndns.org