Re: NTLK having a problem with Newton Connection Utilites

From: Matt Howe (matthowe@tir.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 23:51:20 EST

I use NCU with a Newton 120 2.0 and Win 98. I don't have to do the set pref
routine nor do I have to use slowdown (333 PII) I can even have this running
in the background when doing other things like surfing the net or
programming. I use the 9 pin cable that came with my Newton for connecting.
I use 38400 on COM1 and have NCU set to always listen. I also have all the
auto dock stuff checked. I hope this helps if not you can contact me via the
address below or maybe we could even set up an ICQ session and work on it
together.
As for the RTF without Word, WordPad will save in RTF. I have exported notes
via RTF and they look OK but I have Word.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@tir.com
www.tir.com/~matthowe

about us at some time. Find out why at: