Re: NTLK MP130 synchronize with GroupWise?

From: Olaf Bohlen (obohlen@joanna.alphapop.de)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 03:07:00 EST

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Chris Ruprecht wrote:

> GroupWise, being a propriaty product of Novell, is in itself a rather
[...]
> have also not found any way in GroupWise to export anything, but
> then, I have probably not looked hard enough. If one could get the
> stuff exported in one or other way, one could also get it re-imported
> into NCU (comma separated values (CSV) or something in that
> direction). But, as I said, I could not find anything.
Well, there is an option to have a "Mobile-Service" in GroupWise
if you want to run GroupWise on a Notebook for example. So there
is a way to export it in one big file, but then you have a
binary file that must be decoded and I am sure that Novell wont
give me the specs ;)

> If I wasn't so lazy, I would dig myself into Newton documentation and
> start programming, but ... but ... ;)
Hmm, sounds like me ;)
> > a a a PPPP O O PPPP No HTML on port 25!
> > aaaa a P OOO P No HTML on port 6667!
>
> No, the one port is for sending out my 0.02 (currency irrelevant)
> worth and the other is to talk sh... oops :)
Hehe ;)

Yours

Olaf 'Holger' Bohlen

--
  aaaa   a Internet Services  System and Network Administration
 a    a a  PPPP   OOO  PPPP   Olaf Bohlen (OB1142-RIPE)

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com