NTLK Re: my area code

From: Andyyz@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 12:46:19 EST

Hey negatetime,

I live in Atlanta...which now has 3 area codes..sheesh.
So I feel your pain.

In order to keep the newton from dialing a 1 ... I've started entering 13
digit phone numbers.

So, keep your area code fixed and enter a 10 digit number.
For example: (480) 602-999-9999 as the phone number...

It can be confusing...but it works and you don't have to assist your
newton every time.

-Andy
upgraded 2k, age 25, Atlanta, GA

------------------------
" Subject: my area code

hi guys

i have a little problem with my newton and area codes.....i live in
scottsdale AZ and the area code isn't the same for phoenix.....my ISP is
in phoenix and every time i go to check my mail the newton puts a 1 in
front of the number i have to dial.....how to i get the newton to stop
guessing that the call is a long distance call?........i guess i an just
picky because i hate it that i have to go into assist to erase the 1."

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com