NTLK NCU for the 2000, 2100

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 22:37:32 EST

So, when I got my MP2000...quite a while ago, it came
with the beta of the NCU. I've only used it once or
twice (I back up on memory cards) so, I never really
had to use it. Now it tells me that it has expired. I
found a copy of the final version of NCU, but when I
try and install it it tells me that my original
version cannot be upgraded...so, what do I do now? I
need to transfer my calendar so that I can import it
to my desktop (windows) on outlook...
Is there a version of NCU for the MP2000 that doesn't
need to have a valid version loaded? I heard that
there was a program called OutLink that was supposed
to import from the Newt to outlook...is that still
around? Does someone have A copy I can purchase?
Thanks
Ed Kummel

=====
http://im.yahoo.com