Re: NTLK Network lan cards and PCMCIA

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 17:57:30 EST

Just an FYI...Apple didn't pull the plug on the
Newton...This was all Job's doing! He hated Spindler
and vowed to trash every spindler project regardless
of the cost...And so he did...Everything that Spindler
started and created is now gone! Blame Jobs and his
ego and petty vengance!
Ed

=====
http://im.yahoo.com