Re: NTLK Me too.

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 00:00:07 CDT

Hi Ben,
What a truly honest contribution - thank you. It seems clear from all these
debates that there is no single solution to ALL our portable computing needs
- we could have the same debate about cars! If a particular PDA
satisfactorily meets your needs - good on ya! Your PDA use is totally
different from mine and its good that you have got a solution that
accomodates your needs. My 2100 is absolutely perfect right now - I only
wish there was a smaller version I could synch with because I'm terrified of
having my 'green darling' snatched and this limits its portability (can't
have on-the-spot entries). In the meantime I continue to monitor the PDA
developments, maybe one day...
Jerry