Re: NTLK FS: Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Alain.Fernandez (Alain.Fernandez@univ-orleans.fr)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:37:39 CDT

hello,

I take it, if as you announce it is a nice machine without crash and
not hardly used.

I travell in a few hours (a meeting this evening, I perhaps reread my
mail in 3 hours). I won't be, cause of this congres at my office
since thursday.

I can pay by iEscrow, or by post check or any clean maner.

--
Alain FERNANDEZ		professeur EPS
directeur DAPSE "suaps"	   et	étudiant en Sciences de l'éducation