Re: NTLK Darn Aloha

From: Walter Remson (w.remson@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 23:50:53 CDT

I think something is wrong with your modem configuration. I tired to
download mail on my eMate right after reading your email and did not have a
problem. The modem I use is a external Global Village Teleport Gold II
(PL510P) with the extra pin in the connector so that it gets power from your
eMate, so you do not need to carry an external power supply. The modem setup
selection in the Modem Prefers is a GV Teleport Platium (after many
diifernet tries this is the one that Works!). Anyway Aloha ver 2.7 still
allows you to get your email from AOL for now!

Walter Remson