Re: NTLK Farallon ethernet drivers

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 21:15:31 CDT

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Jeff Eigenraam wrote:

> I got a Farallon EtherMac PC Card and found Newton drivers on their web site
> for my MP120 using OS2.0. At least I think it will work....I installed the
> package and the Newton said Unable to activate Farallon Ethernet since the
> Newton devise Drivers are not in the system.

No. Only OS 2.1 devices (2x00 and eMate 300) can do Ethernet.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/