Re: NTLK Newton popping up in new Apple products....

From: Vivek Krishnamurthy (v.krishnamurthy@utoronto.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 12:16:46 CDT

For that matter, the Favorites Drawer below the playback controls in QuickTime
4.x is awfully similar to the Extras Drawer on the Newton. And there's a little
'i' button for information on the movie in QuickTime, just like on the Newt! I
don't know what Apple has planned by way of future products, but it seems like
they're finally recognizing the excellence of Newton's design and incorporating
some of its best parts into their current product line.

Vivek