Re: NTLK MP 130 upgrade - Any ideas where???

From: Michael J. Hussmann (michael.hu@macmagazin.de)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 09:11:22 CDT

Adam Dunn (adamdunn@webtime.com.au) wrote:

> Looking for the Implant 130 ( aka Speedy), but found out the German
> supplier nolonger stokes it. So I wrote to PIX solution but even they
> had no idea of where to go.

Adam,

I guess you are out of luck then, but why even bother with speeding up an
MP130? I would rather try to buy a used MP2100 -- which is faster than an
accelerated MP130 to begin with, and as far as I know, PIX solutions
still offers the accelerator for the MP2K.

Michael J. Hussmann

Redaktion macmagazin
MACup Verlag GmbH
Leverkusenstrasse 54 VII