NTLK external battery booster

From: Michael Scott Szpisjak I (wemeck@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 13:01:08 CDT

hi,
I have been giving a newton 120 with a bunch of stuff. I do not know how to
recharge this external battery back, or the proper use of the back. It
looks like six triple A (AAA)batteries that have been wrapped in plastic.
At the top is a cable that has an adapter attached that plugs into the
newton. The battery has a label that gives a cautions and says Nicd. The
cable has plastic male/female "docking station" that when detached shows the
battery having two parallel female ends and the extra piece (the one with
the plug that goes to the newton) has the two parallel male leads. Please
help!!!

Mike