NTLK simple mail memory loss

From: THX 1138 (bct1@thestate.infi.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 16:22:24 CDT

I have been playing around with this memory loss an have noted it is not
limited to paper text as I first thought, I am still losing around 5k a day
using text stationary & ICS text edit. I can't reproduce it yet, but have
a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with filtering, since this
problem never cropped up on 3.3.

I use my newton to download around 30-40 messages a day which are then
filtered out to respective folders. I'm still checking, but this seems to
be the source of the memory leak for me.

Just thought you'd like to know.

later,

ben.
bct1@thestate.infi.net