NTLK Performing a restore

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 15:01:22 CDT

I just got my 2000 back from the Doc's (thanks David)
and it's great to have my companion with me once
again. However, the Doc returned my Newt with what
seems to be MP2100 stuff on it. I have a backup of my
original MP2000 stuff, and I need to perform a restore
so I can get all of my old stuff on there. It seems
that some of the stuff I have has the same name of
some of the newer stuff that the Doc put on my newt.
If I perform the restore, will it overwrite some of
the stuff I already have?

I'm afraid to do a restore because of the potential of
loosing some of the stuff that the Doc gave me.

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com