Re: NTLK Newton OS Bug Repository Live!

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 14:53:41 CDT

>The beginnings of the Newton OS bug repository is now live. Viewing
>of records is possible, but currently only I can add/modify records.
>
>For now, submit bugs directly to me via e-mail. Check the site to
>see what information is required. Of course, if you have any
>suggestions please let me know.

Yes, could you please add the bugs which are in the FAQ, with a
maximum of information?

My idea was to make a place for maximum of information to be
collected by any Newton user. For example, if someone feels like a
bug description could be improved, he/she should be allowed to add
comments.

Best regards,

Paul

--