RE: NTLK Cadenza Working

From: dsteele (dsteele@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 00:25:01 CDT

I'm running Notes 4.6 on an NT desktop build 4. Apparently this version
of Cadenza isn't supposed to work on Notes 5. There are now two of us in
my office using version 1.61 on a daily basis and it seems to be working
well including syncing dates, todos, names and email.

Good luck!

Dale
>Dale, what version of the Notes client are you running?

"Defy Gravity!"