Re: Re: NTLK Re: OFF TOPIC..but fun...Krispy Kreme tangent

From: kyle.powderly@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 09:50:37 CDT

Krispy Kremes, Krispy Kremes...everyone where I work went on and on and on about Krispy Kremes, so I went to one of two KK's in the Baltimore area, and brought in a fresh dozen, and still ask myself what's the hubub, bub?

Ahhh, I guess I was spoiled, living for four years in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, near the Amish, who make these wonderful donut-like things made with potato dough on Fat Tuesday, before the start of the Christian season of Lent. Fashcnachts (spelling?) make every donut you've ever had pale in comparison. I miss 'em!!