Re: NTLK OTHER - Aladin Air X interface with the Newton (Scuba Divers will know what I mean)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 02:05:07 EST

You know, there was a Newton OEMer that created a
Newton called the Tarpon. This ruggidized newton was
waterproof and designed for underwater survey work. I
believe that it was a Newton 120...I only had it in my
posession for a week and that was with a pre-beta
model...(which means that it didn't work yet) They had
a bunch of "dive" software for this device and touted
it's versatility extensivly...Sorry I can't remember
who did the Tarpon...Again, I think the company
started with a "p"...
Good Luck...anyone here remember this beast?
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
http://im.yahoo.com