NTLK Outage?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 21:58:34 EST

>so is the server hosed or fixed? I might be
getting a latency period of messages...perhaps it's fixed and
<

Hmm Good question. I wonder if those us geting messed up messages need to
un/resubscribe to get back going correctly? Like maybe we are only hearing
our chatter, but everybody else is working?

SOunds like a Start Trek theme wiht some sort of Quantum Singularity Flux,
etc. (I just made that up...I have no idea what that is or it really would
make sense in Start Trek lingo. :)

Drew