NTLK Repair and NCU Question

From: Pete Nalda (lpnalda@bga.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 23:34:49 EST

Hey list,

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would approximately
cost to replace the screen and backlight on an MP2K? Also, I'm not sure
if the backlight needs replacing. It's easy to see in darker rooms but
during the day in natural light, with some indoor lighting it's very
hard to see. Or would it be just as cheap to find another 2000.

Also since I could never get my newt to connect to my pc, I may be using
an old mac classic running 7.1 to xfer files, wondering if NCU will work
under 7.1. TIA

--
"Egun On, Lagunak"

Louie Pierre (Pete) Nalda http://www.realtime.net/~lpnalda

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!