Re: NTLK Appreciation for "Laura" and all

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:32:54 EST

On Sun, 05 Mar 2000 22:45:09 -0800 Glenn Roe wrote:

-----------
>BTW that got me wondering how anyone not
>on digest deals with the volume of emails. Sometimes I don't get to
>check mine for several days, and can't imagine dealing with all that
>info one piece at a time. Maybe some of you in that situation could
>share how you manage? This list and it's community really are a
>wonderful and unique resource, and I'm glad it didn't get jeopardized by
>a few hotheads. Thanks again Laura . . . .
>
>Glenn Roe
Well, that's easy for me. I use my MP2K to download mails and large Digests don't do so well. It is so convenient to download mails on the Newt so I do it often. I can also take my unread mails with me and read them at my convenience. Try it... it is a great time saver.

The advantage is of course fast response time for any replies. I think all those who actively answer questions are NOT on Digest mode. Right Gary, Victor, Robert etc....

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b3>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!