Re: NTLK ANN: Registration-free PMS available

From: Michael McShan (William-McShan@ouhsc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 11:10:28 EST

I sent this message on Friday about the time the server went down, so I
think that it got sucked down the internet black hole:

I downloaded the package and converted it using PackType. Loads and runs OK
on my MP2000. Packtype is available at Steve Weyer's website:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/

FYI,
Mike

>>> Burr Oak Software has released PMS under GPL
>>
>> I just recompiled it without the registration code, and it's available on
>> my web-page at http://www.bloomington.in.us/~jswitte. A straight .pkg file
>> is the only thing there now, I'll get a .sit.hqx version up tomorrow.
>
>Thanks for the effort Jim, the package doesn't load with a Mac though, tried
>both IE and Netscape, guess I have to wait for the .sit version, just
>thought I would let the list know, so that we don't have to go through this
>one by one.
>

>Robert Benschop

W. Michael McShan, Ph.D.
Univ. Oklahoma Health Sciences Center