NTLK Re: Free ISP's

From: Doug Fuss (douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 12:49:28 EST

> In a message dated 3/1/00 10:02:27 PM, lemur@mac.com writes:
>
>> Freei.net doesn't give POP email (meaning no SimpleMail, etc), which is
>> rather annoying. I hear freewwweb offers this, but they don't have a local
>> number for me.

I just signed up for Freei.net and they do have POP email. I downloaded
Newtontalk using Simplemail this morning via my Freei.net email account.

Freewwweb didn't have a local number for me either, but Freei.net does!

Regards,

Doug

douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu
ICQ: 63846722

There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy.

Robert Louis Stevenson, An Apology for Idlers

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!