Re: NTLK Help : charging problems.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:43:27 EST

Sounds like you got a battery memory problem. What you
need to do now is drain your battery completly.
Meaning that the Newt won't even flicker on. Then
charge it fully, then drain completly. This
drain/recharge needs to be done 3 times. After this,
your battery should be OK
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com