Re: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: Greg Spencer (gspencer@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 06:12:15 EST

Just to add on to Michael's message, I think the ability to sync with the
Windows Palm Desktop would be a bonus. The nice thing about the PD, like the
Palm itself, is its simplicity. Being able to effortlessly move back and
forth between Newton => PD => Palm and vice versa would be nirvana for me!

Greg