RE: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 11:36:41 EST

I would assume that if you work mostly alone, there is no need for
synchronization with a desktop or another PDA.

I constantly need to share my Names and my Calendar with my office because
my schedule and travel plans change so frequently (sometimes completely
without my knowledge). My office has chosen to do this with Outlook, so
being able to give them access to a changeable version of my Calendar is
important.

For my colleagues outside the office, my Names soup has become the place to
go for up-to-date contact information, so I serve that information via NPDS
on a dedicated server Newton - to which I beam my Names soup each week.

The beauty of the Newton is that it operates just as well in either mode.
Either as an extension of you own, private brain, or as a "Message Pad."

Paul

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!