NTLK Advice-Notes problems-need programmer

From: JForsterMD@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:22:31 EST

I have stored some recordings of my children which have become corrupted at a
time when I did not adequately back-up. The Notes soup can be backed-up, but
these particular files can not be read and I get all sorts of errors when I
try to "look" at them -48418, -48204,-48809-depending on how I try to get to
them. I have copied and played around so that I have a soup with just these
files. When I compare the data with a SoupKitchen, I note that one of the
categories (SoundPaper:NSG:(frame, 1 slots) is present in new and functional
recording, but not in the ones causing trouble. Is that important? Is there a
way of adding that category? I know this is a difficult issue. If anyone as
thoughts or could help me work out this problem, please contact me directly.
I would very much appreciate the help. Thanks Jamie

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!