NTLK New Emates for Sale?

From: Deranian@Worldnet
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:12:45 EST

Hello Everyone-

I'm writing today to see if anyone has any more brand new emates for
sale?
I'd probably take two if you still have any for sale. My neighbor wants
one
for her son, and the other one is for my wife.

I think it was Robert and Oz that had new ones for sale. Could you shoot
me
back a quick reply and let me know what's available and how much they
are?

Thanks very much.

Kind Regards,
-David

David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.
Communication Arts for the Digital Age
www.digiartsci.com
deranian@digiartsci.com

--
Sent via Newton
MessagePad 2000

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!