Re: NTLK TapBar applets

From: Keith Isley (newt@crosspaths.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 23:19:03 EST

Hmm. I use TapBar on an MP130, with about eight or nine buttons active, and
I've never had any heap problems. I usually have 130-140k free maximum,
which is plenty for what I need.

To me, the functionality is well worth it. The new buttons (FastAssist,
etc.) are really great!

KAI

> mcw wrote:
>
> > Just thought I'd give a review of what is out there. Some of these
> > things are really amazingly helpful, so if you've never tried TapBar,
> > go ahead and messa round a bit. It's a great help.
>
> Just want to make a point that each TapBar module takes up definite
> amount of heap space. I used to have an eMate, and I found that by
> removing TapBar and its modules, I have saved a lot of heap space.
> So if you are owners of MP2000 or eMate, take a look at the heap space
> when you install TapBar and its many interesting modules.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!