NTLK EZ Access

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 03:40:15 EST

on 21-03-2000 4:00, Kenny Song at kensong@pc.jaring.my wrote:

>> Another Drawer gives easy access to Extras folders, with sorting
>> included (as opposed to EZAccess), plus it lets you change volume and
>> rotate
> -----------
> I only wish it would list the pkgs in alphabetical order and allow thaw,
> launch, refreeze of frozen pkgs like i++. Oh well, can't be too fussy...

Kenny don't know why this doesn't work on your machine, but EZ Access does
list my packages in alphabetical order and since I use Freeze Utilities with
the launch/refreeze options on it lets me launch, refreeze of frozen pkgs
like i++ as well.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!