NTLK getting items OUT (was AvailWorksvs.NewtonWorks with...)

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 09:43:00 EST

>One of the big reasons why I have a Newton is so that I DON'T have to lug
>my laptop around. I write scripts for my church drama team, I create
>presentations and lesson plans, I work on budgets and other spreadsheet

I'm interestedin how you folks are getting these "big" projects OFF the Newton;
I HAVE 2 versions of the printpack, (purchased for desktop macs), but the
lack of Newton drivers for any commonly found printer anymore makes it
frustrating to ty and print out projects. Short of email, what else works
well?

How are people getting this stuff OUT?!

(solutions useful for MP130 most desired) :)

thanks,

Brian

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!