NTLK Re: Help: Cannot access Extras Folder

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 21:18:53 EST

* RobertRuff@aol.com on Mon, 27 Mar 2000
| 2) Using a modified Dashboard or GestureLaunch Newton Script for this
| there are others on the list who can help with writing the script or may
| have one already written.

IMO, the Newt Case Extensions Manager is infinitely superior to this. It
sports a very slick package set management system with "aliases" giving you
one tap unfreezing of the sets you need.

I beta-tested Dashboard way back when, and paid for it when it went GA.
But in the end I found it to be too "busy" for my tastes, and the "grafitti
box" always seemed to be a waste of valuable real estate. I++ and Extras
Layout (it can modify spacing on the button bar) suit me better.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!