NTLK Newton questions

From: Dan Aldrich (daldrich@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 22:45:34 EST

I dusted off my MP120 yesterday in a final effort to try to get some use from it. About the only thing I've used it for was the address book and writing some notes. What I hoped for was some way to exchange some lists between the message pad and a Windows system.

I was able to use NCU before it expired, but found that once I edited notes on a PC, I couldn't get the MP to display them correctly. Seemed like all the note formatting was lost somewhere along the way.

My questions for the list is there a FAQ somewhere that describes how to edit notes on a desktop machine and is full version of NCU available to download?

I also have a dead MP130. Is there any places here in the US that repair them flat rate?

Many thanks,
-d

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!